Monday, September 13, 2010

For you Anime Lovers - The New Naruto Game!

I know there are plenty of Naruto lovers out there so heres an update for you guys.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is the latest installment. Expect more from this one, there is a whole new battle systems to enhance game play. You will follow the story line arc of the Shippudden series and will be able to play as many of your loved (and hated) characters. I have played the demo of this game, and let me say, if you liked Storm 1, this one will not let you down. 

Its due for release on 15 Oct 2010.

See the trailer here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zv8uV6j1HA&feature=fvst

 


10 comments:

  1. there is a free xbox live demo for this out, its insane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool!! I like it a lot.

    I'm gonna follow your blog and check daily. Check out my blog too if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it anything like DragonballZ -the game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am error

    check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from them both being Anime shows, they aren't really the same. Similar battle style tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this game... or series for that matter lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might try it even though I'm not really a Naruto fan.

    ReplyDelete